Class Teacher Vacancies - Full Time Permanent (+ 1 Maternity Cover Fixed Term)
• Are you a highly effective, creative teacher?
• Are you motivated to develop yourself and those around you?
• Are you excited by research and professional development?
• Are you passionate about children achieving their very best?
• Are children at the very heart of all that you do?
• Are you able to meet the needs of all learners?
• Are you excited about working with our parents and community?
• Do you want to work with children who behave well, who are eager to learn and want to shape their own school?
• Do you want to work in a school where staff morale is high?
If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we can offer:
• High levels of training
• Enhanced teacher coaching sessions
• Engagement in up to date research that has high impact on classroom practice
• Ready access to external advice and support
• Robust approach to supporting you in helping all children to succeed
- Team Meetings and Support
- Teacher Supervision
- External Support
• Opportunities to develop curricular interests / specialisms and lead
• Opportunities to learn from outstanding practitioners
• Opportunities to work closely with other MAT schools sharing best practice
Together, staff form a cohesive team. Morale is high. Staff told me, ‘We are not just colleagues, we are friends.’ Ofsted January 2020
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated Class Teachers. These are on a full time permanent basis or full time fixed term maternity cover to start in September 2020.
In the application form, please use the letter of application to describe how you meet the job description criteria. Also include your strengths and interests in your preferred key stage and subject specialism and areas you wish to develop. Please also describe a piece of research that has influenced your practice and had an impact on children’s learning.
To apply for any of the positions, please complete an application form that can be found on our school website and send completed application forms to email@example.com. We encourage school tours and these will take place on Thursday 19th March at 4pm. Tuesday 24th March at 10 am, Thursday 26th at 4pm.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th April at 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 27th April
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.