End Point Assessor Teacher
This is an exciting opportunity to join The Learning Institute as an End Point Assessor Teacher.
End Point Assessor Teacher standard (STO 490)
Salary: Full Time Equivalent £33,199 - £39,609 (Academic Professional Grade 7 (SCP 30-36)
Contract: Successful appointees will be paid for allocated hours based upon their allocated cohort (plus holiday).
Location: Currently assessments are taking place online. You will work from home, but we can discuss access to office space at one of our centres if appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join The Learning Institute which is part of the newly created Westcountry Schools Trust. We are a dynamic organisation with our students and staff at our heart. The Learning Institute provides opportunities for individuals and communities through high quality education, training and research programmes that challenge personal barriers and promote social inclusion.
We believe learning should be informed by research, guided by ethics and committed to communities.
The Learning Institute is an End Point Assessment Organisation for apprenticeship standards. We are currently seeking an End Point Assessor for the Teacher Standard. If the following describes you, we would be interested in hearing from you:
- Experience of Initial Teachers Training programmes.
- Understanding of Ofsted criteria for Initial Teacher Training.
- Understanding of the structure and nature of apprenticeships – specifically the Teacher apprenticeship.
- Ability to work within a structured system, adhere to strict deadlines, and apply stringently to assessment principles.
- Working knowledge of NASBTTs assessment guidance.
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, the Higher Education and apprenticeship sector, with a strong belief in the importance of higher and professional study in society.
- Understanding of the needs of applicants and learners, and of employers.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
In return, we offer:
- A supportive team who genuinely want the best for apprentices.
- A commitment to your own professional development.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid annual leave.
For an informal discussion regarding this role and working for the Learning Institute, please contact Trevor Davies on 07772627092 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details about the role are available on the attached job description.
If you meet the criteria and believe you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required, we look forward to receiving your application. Please read the attached ‘Guidance for Applicants’ document and complete the attached Application Form. Completed Application Forms should be sent to email@example.com by midnight on 30th January 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A standard DBS disclosure is required for this post.